Viscount KeyB Legend Live
All the awesomeness of the mighty KeyB Legend, but in a no compromise lightweight portable. You get the Sound, you get the Feel, you get an amazingly compact set of keys perfect for those hard to get to Soho gigs.
This is our lightly played demo instrument in superb condition with original box, accessories and a full manufacturers warranty (you will be the first official owner).
- No Compromise Portable alternative to a vintage B3 & Leslie® Speaker
- 2, full 61 note keyboards with fast and accurate B3 feel
- KeyB’s Legendary Modelling Engine
- No Fuss controls mean its easy to play
- Brand new Rotary Engine and Vintage Amp models
- Full compliment of Drawbars – just like any self respecting B3
- Improved Key Click and Percussion (Soft/Normal)
- Volume, Vibrato & Chorus – all where you expect to find them
- Realtime controls placed sensibly for on the fly live adjustments
- Leslie® 11-pin socket for connection to external cabinets
- FX Send & Return
- USB Power Port can be used for charging your phone, tablet or powering a lamp.
Upper Keyboard – 61 notes waterfall
Lower Keyboard – 61 notes waterfall
Technology TMT (Tonewheel Modeling Technology)
Crosstalk Unique crosstalk created for each tonewheel model
Keyclick A new revolutionary state of the art design
Transposer -5 +6 semitones
Fine Tuning +/- ¼ tone
Tonewheel model ’30, ’50, ’70
String Bass On/Off, Decay Control
Harmonic Percussion On/Off, Volume Soft/Normal, Decay Fast/Slow, Harmonic Percussion 2nd / 3rd Percussion Level and Percussion Decay Controls
Newly modeled Spring and Hall reverbs, Classic, Rock
Overdrive: Classic, Rock
Modulation Effects: Vibrato/Chorus: Upper On/Off, Lower & Pedal On/Off, Select: V-1, V-2, V-3, C-1, C-2, C-3
Rotary simulation type: Direct, Classic, Rock
Keyclick; Tuning; Crosstalk; Rotary; Transpose; Upper preset (1/2); Drawbars set (A/B/MUTE)
Lower Front Panel: Tone controls; Pedal Sustain, Percussion Decay; Percussion Volume; Pedals to lower; Lower presets (1/2); Drawbars set; (A/B/MUTE); Brake (slow/fast).
Drawbars – Upper 2 sets of nine drawbars: 16′ – 5 (1/3)’ – 8′ – 4′ – 2 (2/3)’ – 2′ – 1 (3/5)’ – 1 (1/3)’ – 1′
Drawbars – Lower 2 sets of nine drawbars: 16′ – 5 (1/3)’ – 8′ – 4′ – 2 (2/3)’ – 2′ – 1 (3/5)’ – 1 (1/3)’ – 1′
Drawbars – Upper Preset Upper Drawbar Set A or Set B + 2 presets and Upper MIDI Local on/off
Drawbars – Lower Preset Lower Drawbar Set A or Set B + 2 presets and Lower MIDI Local on/off
Drawbars – Pedals 2 drawbars: 16′ & 8′
OUTPUT: L & R Line Out 6.35 mm jacks; Pedals Direct Out 6,35 mm jack (without C/V and Rotary emulation); 11 pin Rotary Speaker (without Rotary emulation); 2 Stereo headphone 6,35 mm jacks; TRS Digital Expression Pedal 6,35 mm jack; Rotary emulation Footswitch 6,35 mm jack; USB HOST type A (Power charger only); FX send.
INPUT: Audio input mono with adjusting gain pot; FX return.
Midi In, Out, Thru, Out 1, Out 2, In, Thru, Pedalboard In
Pedalboard 18 notes; Expression Pedal; Bench; Stand; Softbag;
Dimensions without Pedalboard (WxHxD)
101 x 18 x 59 cm